In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and subsidiarily in that which is not regulated, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data of Natural Apotecari SL informs:
Basic information on Data Protection
- Natural Apotecari S.L.
- Avda Meridiana 327 Entresuelo 3a - 08027 Barcelona.
Purpose and conservation of the data
1. Manage the use of the functionalities made available through the Website. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the contractual and / or business relationship between the User and Natural Apotecari S.L. In the event that the requests made by a user do not maintain a contractual relationship, the data will be kept until the request has been resolved.
2. Follow up on job applications and manage the selection processes. The data processed for this purpose will be kept for a maximum of 1 year from receipt or completion of the selection process.
3. Keep Users informed through commercial communications about services and news from Natural Apotecari S.L. The User will only receive said commercial communications in case of acceptance, by checking the corresponding box. Said data will only be processed until the moment in which the User withdraws his consent or exercises the right of opposition.
The processing of said data is legitimized by:
1. Execution of contractual and / or business obligations.
2. Consent of the interested party to send applications, inclusion in the selection process or receipt of commercial communications.
User data will not be transferred to third parties except for legal obligation.
At any time, the User may freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of the data, as well as the other rights regulated by Regulation (EU) 679/2016, that is, the right to portability and limitation of treatment, By writing accompanied by a copy of the DNI or valid document that identifies Natural Apotecari SL to the address Avda Meridiana 327 Entresuelo 3a - 080237 Barcelona (Ref. "Data Protection"), or to the following email address email@example.com
Natural Apotecari S.L. informs the User that, if they deem it appropriate, they have the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority.
Is it mandatory to provide all the information requested in the contact section?
Regarding the forms on the Website, the User has to fill in those marked as "required". Not completing the required personal data or doing so partially may mean that Natural Apotecari S.L. cannot meet your requests and, consequently, Natural Apotecari S.L. will be exonerated of all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the services requested.
The personal data that the User provides to Natural Apotecari S.L. they have to be current so that the information in the records is current and without errors. The User will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
Children under 14 years of age cannot transfer their personal data to Natural Apotecari S.L. without the prior consent of their parents and / or legal guardians.
In the event that Natural Apotecari S.L. detect that the user was under 14 years of age reserves the right to request a copy of their DNI or equivalent identity document, or where appropriate, the authorization of their parents and / or legal guardians, causing cancellation if the compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
What security measures does the company have in place?
Natural Apotecari S.L. informs that the processing of personal data is carried out at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection and the services of the information society.
Natural Apotecari S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of the User's personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access in accordance with the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
Natural Apotecari S.L. has profiles on social networks in order to publish and disseminate information about the services provided through the website, interact with users and offer the channel of attention and social interaction.
The following are the social networks in which Natural Apotecari S.L. has an open profile: